What is Brex?
Gust Launch has partnered with Brex to help you start and grow your company confidently. Business owners can open a Brex account in 10 minutes to make deposits, payments, and accounting easy, with a daily credit card to spend funds and earn cash back on every dollar you spend. No fees and no personal guarantee—build business credit from day one.
A Brex account includes both a Brex Card and a Brex Cash account. While Brex Cash is not a bank account, it carries similar protections with the added possibility of earning more on your balance; you can move a percentage of your cash to a money market account to earn yield, or store deposits at one of Brex Cash’s program banks (FDIC-insured up to $250,000).
Eligible Gust Launch customers can apply for a Brex account directly from their Gust Launch dashboard.
Brex features include:
- Open an account online in 10 minutes - Get an account number, routing number, and virtual credit cards instantly upon approval.
- FDIC-insured - Protect your cash with FDIC insurance up to $250,000 offered through Brex Cash program banks.
- Receipts match automatically - Just reply to a text or notification with a photo or forward an email receipt to match it to an expense.
- Rewards on all card spend - No fees on anything, just points on everything—like 8x on rideshare or 1.5x on ads.
- Free to send wire transfers - No fees to send unlimited checks, ACH, and wire transfers—even internationally.
- Built-in integrations - Save hours with QuickBooks, Xero, and NetSuite, Concur, Expensify, Gusto, and Rippling integrations.
- Perks from our partners - Get generous bonuses like $5,000 AWS Activate credit and 3x points on Apple to boost your bottom line.
- Live support in minutes - Talk to our team by phone, chat, or email. We have a 95% customer satisfaction score.
- Easy to manage spend - Scheduled and recurring payments, user roles, and approval flows keep spend in policy, keep payments on time, track trends, and speed up your team.
- Better than banking* - You don’t need separate bank accounts, credit cards, and expense software—you need Brex. Because we’re structured differently than a bank, we can bring together all your business finances in one easy account.
Brex's eligibility requirements
Brex is available to corporations and other forms of non-individual liability companies. Brex verfies new accounts using Employer Identification Numbers (EINs), not Social Security Numbers, so consumers, sole proprietors, and other unregistered businesses are ineligible. Only companies organized and registered in the United States (such as C-corps incorporated through Gust Launch) may apply for a Brex account.
Consumers, sole proprietors, unincorporated partnerships, and companies registered outside the United States are not permitted to use, or attempt to open or use, a Brex account. There are also some prohibited activities and businesses that Brex cannot support.
Brex does not charge transaction fees or account fees.
Brex Treasury LLC is paid distribution fees directly from the money market fund (also known as 12b-1 fees) for the trade and placement of securities. Money market fund deposits bear fees and expenses. Please see the applicable fund prospectus for details.
Wire transfers, both inbound and outbound, are free to send for Brex Cash customers. For customers sending wires, the recipient’s financial institution may charge a fee upon receipt of the wire.
See Rates & Fees for more information.
Last updated on January 12, 2021