What are Amazon Web Services credits?
Gust Launch Accelerate customers can redeem $15,000 in credit from Amazon Web Services (AWS), provided they meet Amazon’s eligibility requirements.
Amazon Web Services provides startups with low cost, easy to use IT infrastructure (computing power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality) needed to scale and grow any size business. AWS Activate is a program designed to provide startups with resources they need to get started on AWS. Many of the fastest-growing startups in the world are customers of AWS.
Specifically, these credits include:
- $15,000 in AWS Promotional Credit (valid for 2 years)
- 1 year of AWS Business Support (up to $5,000)
- Access to the AWS Technical and Business Essentials web-based (or instructor-led) training ($600 value per course)
- 80 credits for Self-Paced Labs ($80 value)
- AWS Activate Toolbox with offers for Amazon Payments and Amazon Marketplace
You can redeem your AWS credits from the Partner Perks page inside Gust Launch. It can take Amazon up to 2 weeks to approve your use of these credits.
Note: Companies may not be eligible for Promotional Credit if they previously received a similar or greater amount. Companies can sometimes be "topped up" to a higher credit amount if they previously received a lower credit. For more information, please review the AWS Activate Terms & Conditions.
Last updated on October 16, 2018