Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a lawyer to form a foreign corporation?

Once you are incorporated in Delaware, the process of registering as a foreign corporation in a new state is procedural. You are not obliged to engage a lawyer for this purpose, although you may certainly engage one for advice if you desire. If you are a Gust Launch Accelerate subscriber who has formed a relationship with a Gust Launch legal partner, you may also of course direct requests for legal advice to them.

Last updated on October 3, 2018