Frequently Asked Questions

Can I be my own Registered Agent?

If your business is actually operating in Delaware, you can act for yourself in Delaware without the need for a separate registered agent (although you may choose to use one for privacy purposes.) The same is true for acting your home state where you will file for Foreign Qualification. However, in any state where you will be operating or filing, but do not have a physical presence, you will need to select an in-state firm to serve as your Registered Agent in that state.

Last updated on August 21, 2017