About this Program
DID YOU KNOW only 3% of tech companies are founded by women, yet when funded they deliver 35% higher ROI than male-led firms!
Do you want to pitch like an experienced and confident entrepreneur? Do you need to secure funding, customers or inspire employees to join your startup? We at ELEVACAO are delighted to announce that our highly rated Pitch Ready Program is now open to the public.
“Pitching with ELEVACAO helped us connect with our largest investor. They have great advisors with many years of experience in entrepreneurship. As a result of going through the ELEVACAO Pitch Ready Program we raised $400k and are quickly expanding our business across Australia."
- Chloe Blattmann | Cofounder @ RagTagd
ELEVACAO will help you build and deliver a superior pitch that convey’s your story and creates an emotional connection with your audience, backed by a robust business model and go-to-market strategy. Lead by our team of experts, over 3 half day workshops in AUGUST 29th, SEPTEMBER 5th & 12th, 2017, we will help our women tech entrepreneurs get pitch ready.
DURING THE INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS YOU WILL;
1. Learn the fundamental business concepts to enable you to further refine your value proposition, product roadmap, business revenue models, organisational structure, competitive landscape and go-to-market strategies.
2. Allow time for you to build you pitch.
3. Practice your pitch in a safe environment with highly experienced experts who are all focused on helping you to elevate your business to the next level, including;
- Panelists to be announced.
At the end of the AUGUST/SEPTEMBER workshop, 3 women entrepreneurs will be selected to deliver their pitch at ELEVACAO's Pitch Event on OCTOBER 24th, 2017 – in front of a live audience and a superior panel of seasoned entrepreneurs, VC’s and angels seeking advice, guidance or funding.
In order to assess your suitability for the ELEVACAO Pitch Ready Program in AUGUST/SEPTEMBER, please complete this application, being as honest as possible.
Founded in New York, ELEVACAO Foundation is a global not for profit empowering women entrepreneurs to build and launch successful tech businesses. www.elevacao.org
- Women tech entrepreneurs only
- Workshops location: New York, US
- We take your privacy very seriously. We will not share your personal information (such as your name, address or contact details) with any third party without your consent. We will not sell any information provided in this application. However, please note that ELEVACAO does not accept any obligations of confidentiality in relation to information submitted in this application or information that you provide to ELEVACAO during the Pitch Ready Program. Do not submit any information in this application that you wish to keep confidential.
- A $20 fee will be charged upon acceptance of your application. If your co-founder would like to attend any or all of the session they must pay a separate $20 fee to confirm their place.
- Success Fee: At ELEVACAO we are extremely passionate about elevating women to higher levels. Our ethos from day 1 has been that women of all socio-economic backgrounds globally are able to participate in our programs - hence the $20 (in your local currency) charge.
Our past entrepreneurs have told us, and the results prove, that ELEVACAO delivers significant value for our entrepreneurs who participate in our program, and as an alumni remaining connected to our network. Therefore, we have implemented a success fee for the entrepreneurs who participate in the ELEVACAO Pitch Ready Program. The success fee is 3% of the initial funding round that you close post graduation from our program, to be paid to ELEVACAO on your receiving the funding. By implementing a success fee we have aligned our goals with your goals to ensure that you, our women entrepreneurs are successful.
As a not for profit it is important for us to have sustainable revenue streams whilst also staying true to our mission. By participating in this program not only will learn the skills to help you confidently pitch for funding, but also the opportunity to pay it forward for future women entrepreneurs.
* Please note that the ELEVACAO AUGUST/SEPTEMBER Pitch Ready Program is run in New York, US. Applicants must be able to attend the workshops in person. ELEVACAO is rolling out further programs across the globe in 2017 and beyond. If you do not qualify for this intake please subscribe to our mailing list on www.elevacao.org to receive updates about our new country roll-outs.
- Accepts 10 companies
Biotechnology, Clean Technology, Fintech, Internet / Web Services, Medical Devices and Equipment