Empowering women founders to launch and grow successful tech businesses
About this Accelerator
DID YOU KNOW only 2.7% of venture funding goes to women founded companies - yet when funded, they deliver 35% higher ROI than male-led firms.
DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE THIS? We at ELEVACAO certainly do too!
Founded in New York, ELEVACAO is a global pre-accelerator empowering women founders to launch and grow successful tech businesses. Since launch, we’ve helped 150+ founders across the US and Australia prepare their businesses for investment funding (raising $50m+) and sustained growth.
In 2017, ELEVACAO partnered with TechCrunch to bring TechCrunch Battlefield to Australia for a 1 day 'mini disrupt' event. Approximately 500 people attended the event with more than 1 million viewing the livestream.
A sample of ELEVACAO alumni's success post-graduation include:
* Our alumni have raised in-excess of $50m
* Lisa Wang | Founder @ SheWorx (2015 alumni) whose business was acquired by Republic in 2019
* Christy Laurence | Founder @ Plann (2017 alumni) has surpassed 2 million downloads across 160 countries and ranked top 800 grossing apps in the world - all bootstrapped
* Manuri Gunawardena | Founder @ HealthMatch, (2017 alumni) went from idea, going through our program to launch and seed funding within 12 months. Has since raised series A round and the winner of TechCrunch Battlefield Australia.
*Dr Silvia Pfeiffer | Co-Founder & CEO Coviu Global (2016 alumni). Spinout from CSIRO with $1m seed investment from Main Sequence Ventures. Before COVID, they did about 400 telehealth consultations a day. To now doing more than 25,000 consultations a day!
Our 100% virtual program is designed to accelerate women tech founders through the early stage (pre-seed/seed) of business growth - equipping our founders with the confidence, skills, knowledge and connections they need to get investor ready and raise funding.
Check out our San Francisco launch video, proudly supported by Silicon Valley Bank - https://youtu.be/BWmnKT05WAA
- Gold Coast QLD, Australia
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Sydney NSW, Australia
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- New York, NY, USA
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
Biotechnology, Clean Technology, Fintech, Healthcare Services, Internet / Web Services