Empowering women entrepreneurs to build & launch successful tech businesses
About this Accelerator
DID YOU KNOW only 3% of tech companies are founded by women, yet when funded, they deliver 35% higher ROI than male-led firms.
DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE THIS? We at ELEVACAO certainly do too!
ELEVACAO Foundation is a global not for profit founded in New York, with locations in San Francisco, New York, Sydney and Melbourne Australia. ELEVACAO exists to empower more women to start and grow successful technology businesses, whilst creating collaborative environments where a woman’s ambition to succeed is embraced and actively supported by both women and men.
Our programs are designed to empower and promote women technology entrepreneurs. Delivered in ‘bit sized’ highly impactful offerings they include:
Workshops: Pitch Ready and Investor Ready
Events: Women Tech Founders Pitch Events
Our flagship Pitch Ready Program accelerates women through the early stage of business growth, equipping our women with the confidence, skills, knowledge and connections they need to raise funding and get pitch ready.
A sample of our alumni's success post graduation include:
* A 2016 alumni company currently preparing for IPO in 2019
* Manuri Gunawardena, CEO & Founder @ HealthMatch went from idea, funding, launch and wining TechCrunch Battlefield Australia in 12 months
* Christy Laurence, CEO & Founder @ Plann went from 40k downloads to 750k downloads in 18 months and now ranked in the top 1,100 grossing apps globally
* Raised $10m+ in venture funding for pre-seed/seed rounds.
* Now raising Series A level rounds to further expand businesses
* Closed multi-million $ contracts
“Pitching with ELEVACAO helped us connect with our largest investor. They have great advisors with many years of experience in entrepreneurship. As a result of going through the ELEVACAO Pitch Ready Program we raised $400k and are quickly expanding our business across Australia."
- Chloe Blattmann | Cofounder @ RagTagd
Check out our San Francisco launch video, proudly supported by Silicon Valley Bank - https://youtu.be/BWmnKT05WAA
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- New York, NY, US
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Biotechnology, Clean Technology, Fintech, Internet / Web Services, Medical Devices and Equipment