About this Program
FoodFutureCo is a Scale-Up Accelerator for established yet small organizations (on track to gross more than $500k annually) that are providing unique products and solutions across our food system.
- We support companies with scale-up business models through consulting, global distribution, financing, operation scaling, and financial exit.
- We partner with advisors and mentors that not only provide expertise, but support impact, mission, and setting cultural trends.
- We bring our companies to display at trade shows like Fancy Foods.
- Four to six companies will be selected for each cohort cycle, which runs for 4 months.
- We invest $20k in exchange for 6% equity.
To be considered, the companies must:
- Tracking an annual revenue of $500k
- Work in the following food sectors:
- Be purpose-driven
- Funds up to $20k per team
- Takes up to 6.0% equity
- Accepts 6 companies
Agriculture, Food and Beverage