About this Program
Angel conference track focused on for-profit companies that are having a significant and measurable impact on their communities and/or the environment.
Our Investment Focus
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, AUGUST 15TH, 2019
Launched in 2016, The Bend Venture Conference introduced the Impact Fund. This is an innovative fund that provides investors with the opportunity to invest capital in companies that are seeking to make an impact through for-profit enterprise. In its first three years, the Impact Competition invested over $310,000 in four companies.
The Impact Fund is a separate and distinct track within the Bend Venture Conference (BVC). The event attracts over 600 attendees, many of whom come from beyond Central Oregon (50% of attendees come from outside the region). Last year was a sellout event with over 600 attendees. Investments, awards, and prizes have totaled over $10 million in the last five years, making BVC the largest angel conference in the West.
The BVC Impact Fund selects companies based on:
- For-profit enterprises aiming to generate significant long-term enterprise value and attractive returns on capital
- Companies must have a component of their core business that generates a definitive and measurable impact on their community, region, or industry.
- Companies can be located anywhere in the U.S.
- The winner could receive an investment of over $100,000.*
- Early and Growth Stage Companies apply here.
*Bend Venture Conference cannot guarantee that investments will be made in any specific amount because the final amounts to be awarded are dependent on investment commitments received from third-party investors and the ability of the winning companies and the investors to agree on the terms and conditions of the investment.
Please check out our FAQ page for additional information.
- Business Products
- Business Services
- Chemicals and Chemical Products
- Clean Technology
- Computers and Peripherals
- Consumer Products
- Consumer Services
- Digital Marketing
- Electronics / Instrumentation
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- Healthcare Services
- Internet / Web Services
- IT Services
- Marketing / Advertising
- Media and Entertainment
- Medical Devices and Equipment
- Networking and Equipment
- Oil and Gas
- Real Estate
- Retailing / Distribution