About this Program
Largest angel conference in the Pacific NW. Growth Stage applicants compete for upwards of $250K in investment. Early Stage could receive a $25K investment*
Our Investment Focus
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, AUGUST 15TH, 2019
The Bend Venture Conference is the signature regional event for entrepreneurial activity in the Pacific Northwest. The major objectives of this event are to provide education, exposure and networking opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors.
The event attracts over 600 attendees, many of whom come from beyond Central Oregon (50% of attendees come from outside the region). Last year was a sellout event with over 600 attendees. Investments, awards, and prizes have totaled over $10 million in the last five years, making BVC the largest angel conference in the West.
There are three tracks for competition: Early Stage, Growth Stage, and Impact.
- An applying Early Stage company can be located anywhere in the United States. The winning Early Stage company could be awarded a $25,000* investment, courtesy of Portland Seed Fund.
- An applying Growth Stage company can be located anywhere in the United States. The winning Growth Stage company could receive an investment which is targeted to exceed $250,000*.
- Impact companies apply here.
*Bend Venture cannot guarantee that investments will be made in any specific amount because the final amounts to be awarded are dependent on investment commitments received from third-party investors and the ability of the winning companies and the investors to agree on the terms and conditions of the investment.
Please check out our FAQ page for additional information.
- Business Products
- Business Services
- Chemicals and Chemical Products
- Clean Technology
- Computers and Peripherals
- Consumer Products
- Consumer Services
- Digital Marketing
- Electronics / Instrumentation
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- Healthcare Services
- Internet / Web Services
- IT Services
- Marketing / Advertising
- Media and Entertainment
- Medical Devices and Equipment
- Networking and Equipment
- Oil and Gas
- Real Estate
- Retailing / Distribution