About this Program
Angeles Investors is a nationwide angel network committed to find, fund and grow the most promising Hispanic and Latinx ventures.
Our Investment Focus
Angeles Investors primarily invests in startups matching the following criteria:
1. The startup's founder or board member or main investor is Hispanic or Latinx.
2. The startup is based in the United States.
3. The startup's management team has 5+ years industry experience.
4. The startup is at either seed stage or Series A with a Lead Investor.
5. The startup is currently raising between $1MM and $3MM in capital.
6. The startup has a valuation of up to $12MM.
7. The startup has a completed and tested product or service.
8. The startup's target market is $1B+ with high growth potential.
9. The startup currently generates revenue and has customer traction.
10. The startup benefits from a sustainable competitive advantage.
- United States