Default company panoramic image
Logo

Storrage, Inc.

Storrage is urban self-storage redefined for the 21st century - on demand, by-the-box with pickup and delivery to your door!

  • Stage $500K in TTM Revenue
  • Industry Consumer Products
  • Location Seattle, WA, USA
  • Currency USD
  • Founded March 2013
  • Employees 8
  • Website storrage.com

Company Summary

Storrage is a realistic opportunity to build a billion dollar business. A shared economy business model, we take 20% of all fees for pickup, delivery and storage and provide marketing, technology and logistics support. We provide the service through two types of partners - self-storage operators and logistics contractors – who get the remaining 80%. Local Storrage staff train and work alongside partners ensuring quality.

Team

  • Photo
    Founder & CEO

  • Default avatar
    Jon Landers
    VP & Chief Marketing Officer

  • Default avatar
    Rob Jones
    VP & Chief Technology Officer

  • Default avatar
    Mike Smith
    Director of Operations

Advisors

  • Default avatar
    Bob Seidel, Cairncross & Hempelman
    Lawyer
    Unconfirmed
    Default avatar
    Janie Lee, Resources Global Professionals
    Accountant
    Unconfirmed

Previous Investors

  • Default avatar
    Andy Liu
    Unconfirmed
  • Default avatar
    Ben Hansen
    Unconfirmed
    Default avatar
    Gary Rubens
    Unconfirmed
    Default avatar
    Glenn Mitchell
    Unconfirmed
  • Default avatar
    Jim Voelker
    Unconfirmed
    Default avatar
    John Radostits
    Unconfirmed
  • Default avatar
    Neil Chrystal
    Unconfirmed
  • Default avatar
    Peter Klein
    Unconfirmed
    Default avatar
    Richard Galanti
    Unconfirmed
    Default avatar
    Rick Dalzell
    Unconfirmed
  • Default avatar
    Scott Lee
    Unconfirmed
    Default avatar
    Serena Glover
    Unconfirmed
  • Default avatar
    Mike Heffring
    Unconfirmed
    Default avatar
    Charlie Songhurst
    Unconfirmed
  • Default avatar
    Paul Stahura
    Unconfirmed
    Default avatar
    Neil Balter
    Unconfirmed
  • Default avatar
    Tim Riley
    Unconfirmed
    Default avatar
    Amy Haroon
    Unconfirmed