Chief Technical Officer
• CEng, MEng Automotive Engineering (Loughborough)
MA/MSc Industrial Design Engineering (RCA & Imperial College London)
• 7 years commercial experience including: 4 years as chassis engineer at Ford and 2 years design for the automotive industry at Nedschroef
• Andy leads technical development at Squease Ltd. ensuring product design meets technical
requirements and manufacturing partners pass quality assurance
• MEng Engineering, Economics & Management (Oxford)
MA/MSc Industrial Design Engineering (RCA & Imperial College London).
• 7 years finance experience (JP Morgan & ING Investment Bank) and 2 years entrepreneurial experience in start up business.
• Sheraz is responsible for the business strategy, fund-raising and supplier management. He also takes overall responsibility for ensuring the team hits their milestones.
Head of User Research, Sales and Marketing
• BSc Ind. Design(Eindhoven)
MA/MSc Ind. Design Eng (RCA & Imperial College)
• 5 years commercial experience including Philips Design and founding K’s Design–Design agency in innovation, user-centred and graphic design
• Teachs Industrial Design students at University of Technology, Eindhoven(1 day /week)
• Katrien is responsible for the user testing program,marketing and building sales relationship