Technology that fights incarceration, recidivism, and addiction.
- Stage $1M in TTM Revenue
- Industry Other
- Location Portland, ME, USA
- Currency USD
- Founded November 2009
- Employees 17
- Incorporation Type B-corp
- Website reconnect.io
We are tackling two epidemics that have a $1.7 trillion impact on the economy. We have a world-class team, traction, product/market fit, a 10x better product at a 10x better price, and a $150b bottom-up TAM.
We're leveraging machine learning software and big data in combination with rapidly advancing hardware to fight two of the biggest crises in modern history: addiction and incarceration.
• Experienced product leader on both coasts
• Built OpenTok platform, sold to Telefonica
• Driven to build products that reduce the hidden costs in people’s lives.
• Passionate about beautiful and intuitive UX
• First designer at Certify
• Experienced in building interfaces to communicate complex information clearly
John MurrayVP, Sales
• 30+ Years in B2B, B2E and B2G Sales
• Experienced in hiring and building sales teams and processes
• Serial Entrepreneur
David Condliffe, JD, MPAUnconfirmed
Starting a startup?
Join the world's largest startup network for guidance, tools, and fundraising opportunities.