Orange Photonics, Inc.
We have developed a lab grade portable analysis platform that delivers on-site marijuana potency analysis for the $24B legal marijuana industry
- Stage Prototype Ready
- Industry Other
- Location Boston, MA, US
- Currency USD
- Founded May 2015
- Employees 6
- Incorporation Type C-corp
- Website orangephotonics.com
We have developed a lab grade portable analysis platform that delivers on-site marijuana potency analysis for the $24B legal marijuana industry. The $24B market has a major problem: quality control. Growers and product producers wait several days for potency data from a lab. Orange Photonics’ portable marijuana analyzer will change how quality assurance is managed by offering immediate, accurate potency information in under ten minutes.
• 12 years experience in photonics and spectroscopy
• Extensive experience in several analytical techniques
• Technical lead and author of ASTM standards
• 7 years technical sales experience
• Experience in instrument development
• Grandfather was "Father of Infrared Technology"
• Over 13 years in marketing management within health care, technology, and public relations sectors.
• Current member of an executive team managing a 300-physician health care system
• Board member and marketing chair for 600 member business association
• Experience successfully developing brand architecture and increasing brand awareness among decision makers, partner organizations, standards agencies and consumers.
Starting a startup?
Join the world's largest startup network for guidance, tools, and fundraising opportunities.