Default company panoramic image
Logo

Optical Professional's Laboratories LLC

We are a membership based lab that offers fully customizable digital free form optical lenses to Independent Eye Care Professionals

  • Stage Full Product Ready
  • Industry Medical Devices and Equipment
  • Location Eagle Mountain, UT, USA
  • Currency USD

Company Summary

Optical Professional's Laboratories LLC (OPL) is a membership lab that offers fully customizable digital free form optical lenses. Digital optical lens manufacturing is the newest technology in vision correction. Digital lenses manufactured or imported into the US last year represented only 0.6% of the total market for eyeglasses, leaving the other 99.4% untapped. OPL's clients are Independent Eye Care Professionals everywhere.

Team

  • Default avatar
    Dan Forbes O.D.
    Co-Owner

    Dr. Forbes is an Independent Eye Care Professional that has run a profitable business for over 20 years in the Portland/ Vancouver area. Dr. Forbes is also a Major in the Air National Guard.

  • Default avatar
    Jared Bailey
    Co-Owner

    Mr. Bailey has his BS in Business Administration from Columbia College and an accounting certificate from LDS Business College. He has worked in many various positions gaining invaluable experience in B2B sales, project management, supply management and marketing. Mr. Bailey also serves as an aerospace maintenance technician in the Utah Air National Guard.

Advisors

  • Default avatar
    Dan Barnes
    Accountant
    Unconfirmed