• Launched nationwide wedding photography company at the age of 19. Operated business for 3 years before selling customer base to larger competitor.
• Marketing Director at electronics e-retailer, opened 3 stores in Western Washington.
• Developed relationships with Costco and Best Buy to purchase functional returns and offer them as a price competitive option to customers.
•First Washington non-chain retail outlet to be certified by Pion
University of Washington ’10 • Double major Physics / Chemical Engineering
• Launched FixButton (an IT company) in Kent, WA as a sophomore in college
• Developed technology which led to the founding of two additional companies, Amassiv Inc. (an IAAS provider) and iSpeak Communications (an ITSP).
• After graduation stepped down from the companies and began developing software full-time until beginning nonstop work on OddWorkout.