Default company panoramic image
Logo

Multifamily Investments

Our goal is to acquire a ~100 unit mismanaged apartment complex in the Houston area that can be repositioned within its submarket. A value play model will al...

  • Stage Concept Only
  • Industry Consumer Products
  • Location Houston, TX, USA
  • Currency USD

Company Summary

Our goal is to acquire a ~100 unit mismanaged apartment complex in the Houston area that can be repositioned within its submarket. A value play model will allow for double digit returns and to double the investors' capital contribution upon sale or refinance of subject property. We are targeting a total project size of no more than $3 million (roughly 1 million down to include acquisition and rehab costs of 30%, remaining 70% will be financed).

Team