Consumers: Kayak for Local. Merchants: "Pay Per Customer" marketing
Founder - CEO
- 2009-2011 Project Management, Gray Construction. A top-10 ranked industrial engineering and construction firm
- Procurement/Management of +$40M deals
Co-Founder - CFO
- University of Kentucky - Bachelor of Business Administraion: Finance & Bachelor of Business Adminsitraion: Management
- Director – Alph C Kaufman, Inc (32 years)
- CEO – Cornerstone Industries: Built Cornerstone from ground to 20million dollar exit
Managing Director at Velocity Indiana, Inc.
Principal at Activation Ventures
Managing Member at TSB Holdings, LLC
Managing Member at TSCS Holdings, LLC
Board Member at Solidagex
Board Member at EnterScape
Member at Vistage
- Director for SourcePro and Stingray C++ product lines. Total of approximately 36+ libraries. More than 4 million lines of C++ code. Supported more than 52 operating systems, compilers and database combinations. Experience includes products that formed core of wall street transactions, global trade settlement, Hong Kong airport, Eurofighter, and Verizon wireless. Managed complete product development with annual budgets of over $100 million.