Intake.me empowers all your health matters through technology, education and community. Check in for your doctor visit like you do for your flight.
Founded in 2013, Intake.me is an innovative digital health company located in Los Angeles building a patient and doctor engagement platform. After going through cancer treatment in 2010 and experiencing the fragmented and inefficient health care system firsthand, Darla Brown founded Intake.me to give patients the tools they need to manage their own health care.
With Intake.me, patients checkin for their visit and send their doctor their complete patient history with attached medical records - a dynamic, electronic intake record.
Patients can attach past medical records, capture photos, videos, text, and web research, and sync in data from medical devices and apps; creating a more complete picture of their health. They can give access to their entire healthcare team (doctors, specialists, caregivers and family members) to view and annotate. When it is time to visit their doctor, they can share this info securely with their doctor. This gives doctors the patient history they need, at the time they need it; and activates the patient in their own health.
Our platform allows patients to capture all their medical data and share it with each doctor through a simple and secure user interface. Patients can check-in and prepay for their doctor visit just like they can check in for their flight. Doctors can fly through their patient visits knowing why their patients are there, with the information at their fingertips and use our platform’s communication tools to message their patients between visits.
Our two core products, Intake.me for Patients and Intake.me for Doctors, together create our secure, HIPAA compliant, cloud-based platform.
* all your health matters in one place - collect and manage your medical records, track your health vitals, and share it with your entire healthcare team
* classes and content that educate patients to become empowered and activated in their healthcare
* a community of empowered patient leaders and curated content personalized for you and your health conditions
* concise, relevant medical histories (in the form of an electronic intake record) from well-informed patients to streamline the patient visit
* HIPAA-secure communication platform to enable care coordination between a patient and their care team
* easily refer patients to specialty providers and securely exchange information about your patient
* learn about the benefits of the empowered patient and how to empower your own patients