Global Drone Management Platform
- Stage Product In Market
- Industry Aerospace
- Location Brisbane QLD, Australia
- Currency AUD
- Founded July 2017
- Employees 8
- Incorporation Type Other
- Website flyfreely.io
- Significant industry experience (Since 2013)
- Combined 40 years experience in management team
- Industry USD$500B by 2030. CAGR 46%
- AUD$240k ARR
- 130+ corporate and government customers across AUS and NZ
- 60k flights logged
- 12% MoM Revenue Growth
- 15% YoY Avg Customer Account Growth
- Partners focused GTM strategy
- Current raise AUD$600k bridging with AUD$6m cap convertible note
Dr Nigel Sim is the CTO. He is an experienced cloud application architect and full-stack developer with over ten years’ experience who has overseen the development of a globally scalable yet flexible product to support drone operations worldwide.
He has an extensive history in aviation and training, including experience in working with regulators in this highly controlled industry.
Ben MacleanCustomer Success Manager / Chief Remote Pilot
Ben is the Customer Success Manager and Chief Remote Pilot. Ben has over 200 hours experience in manned aviation and holds a commercial pilots license and instrument rating. He also has over 10 years experience in customer support with various software companies.
Peter HosierHead of Partnerships