Our virtual humans are used for customer support & companions.
Liesl Capper (CEO) has run three successful startups. Each expanded globally. The first two had good exits (MBO and listing) and the third is the "big one" currently running
- Raised $8 mill into 2 tech startups
- Inventor on 4 technology patents
- Brokered many deals with big distribution partners, customers & VC
- Listed a search engine company on the Australian Stock Exchange in 2005 (now living in USA)
- Winner of multiple awards for inn
PhD in Artificial Intelligence
Dr Zakos worked for both mature and start-up IT companies at an international level. His experience spans business development and leading technical teams, and has worked with Liesl since 2001
At the IBM Research Lab in Japan, Dr Zakos’ worked on world-leading information retrieval and knowledge-mining technology. At Ixla Limited, he developed award-winning digital photography and web publishing software.