CaseNetwork delivers online case-based, competency focused medical education to help healthcare providers improve proficiency and provide optimal patient care.
CaseNetwork’s vision is to become the global standard for education and training of healthcare professionals by providing the most advanced and innovative framework for conveying content, measuring competencies and improving proficiencies. CaseNetwork’s disruptive medical educational offering features:
• Case-based Training-Online, interactive, decision-oriented, and evidence-based learning
• Focus on Competencies-Required skills and competencies are mapped to content providing a mechanism for teaching essential knowledge, skills, attributes, and performance
• Collaborative Learning-Technology based private collaboration tools promote critical thinking, peer-to-peer problem solving and better team interactions
• Assessment and Reporting-Objective, consistent assessment and feedback against best practices is delivered, allowing for individual evaluation and peer comparison
• Convenient Access-Anytime/anywhere and just-in-time learning on PCs and mobile devices encouraging engagement and participation
CaseNetwork has 3 product lines:
CORECASES-Case-based, competency focused curricula for academic medical training programs focusing on medical residents’ education. The program provides Program Directors a simple and practical method for assessing, tracking and reporting on the mandated proficiency standards set by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). Each resident’s knowledge, skills and abilities are evaluated and monitored over the length of training, demonstrating the learner's understanding and capability prior to graduation.
CARECASES-An interdisciplinary team-based training program that teaches healthcare providers about coordinated patient care across a variety of healthcare settings. The challenge to reduce unnecessary and costly readmissions is leading institutions – hospitals, ACOs and other skilled facilities and providers - to change how care is delivered. Optimizing communication, improving collaboration and coordinating care help facilities avoid financial penalties imposed by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and improve the quality of patient care.
CUSTOMCASES-CaseNetwork’s custom technology-enhanced education platform can help government agencies, industry, medical societies, and academic centers meet their organizations’ medical educational needs, relay important information and teach advanced skills.
A common technology system is used across the 3 product lines and includes:
• Content developed and managed in a proprietary authoring system
• Content displayed to learners via LMS
• Beta Staging System
• Social Wall functionality
CaseNetwork is filing for a patent on a proprietary method to map and score competencies to individual training activities demonstrating learner’s performance and achievement.