Default company panoramic image
27413d33 74b1 490a 8d9a 2b982c92314f

Big Daddy Hardwoods

We are seeking backing of $2-3 Million to operate our Green to Dry lumber program. Annual sales are $12 Million with a average profit of 10%

  • Stage $10M in TTM Revenue
  • Industry Other
  • Location Cary, NC, USA
  • Currency USD
  • Founded November 2008
  • Employees 3
  • Website

Company Summary

We process Hardwood Lumber here in North Carolina and export 90% of our production to over seas customers. We currently have customers in 21 countries. Our customers are End-Users and Distributors in each country. All export transactions are done using secured or guaranteed funds. The remaining 10% is sold and shipped through out the United States.


  • Default avatar
    Brian Joesph Hoschek