Search


Keyword
Location
Industry
+ 42 more
  • 2e285768 1726 4842 b5e4 727537cc8309
    Ogden, UT, USA · Media and Entertainment

    Innovate movie theater company. 90% of our financing in place for our first location ( 400K Equity, need additional $50K). 400K EBITDA.

  • 79490a19 199f 40be aff3 c7d6e3c177fe
    La Altagracia, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic · Media and Entertainment

    Chris Blizzard Productions is planning to develop a 150-seat dinner theatre in the Punta Cana resort area of the Dominican Republic.

  • 00382c93 9f89 407b aec2 8d3081ca5c18
    Mt Vernon, IL, USA · Media and Entertainment

    We are a full service independant record label.WE offer everything fromrecording to marketing to scheduling the performances.

  • 52f052ed 4db9 49e7 899b 3deebaf21aab
    London, GB-ENG, United Kingdom · Media and Entertainment

    The main risk remains the fear of non-achievement. It is really hopeful to gain confidence from investors.

  • 97748f10 4743 4070 8fd4 d65d23d53145
    Los Angeles, CA, USA · Media and Entertainment

    We aim to capitalize on the constant stream of talented new screen writers by providing top-notch Management and Script Coverage services.

  • 03045849 bfc9 44c1 8e66 4a3d4d792a32
    Uavoyage, Kiev, Kyiv city, Ukraine · Media and Entertainment

    america24.tv monaco24.tv italia24.tv brasil24.tv интернет телеканал webpaloalto.com бизнес справочник по поиску инвестиций

  • D558da83 2620 4e9a 98ef 641cce0ec258
    Riverside, CA, USA · Media and Entertainment

    Daniel enterprise is a media conglamorate that creates stories,movies owns megadantv1,Wayward,and vernon

  • 337b899e 29aa 4db5 9aae 6e9c70499b9c
    Malibu, CA, USA · Media and Entertainment

    Only 4% of music downloads are paid for. On behalf of copyright owners, Muzit identifies, engages and monetizes the other 96%.

  • 276c44cb c880 449f 9045 c639315ad1c3
    Richmond, KY, USA · Media and Entertainment

    Renting TV Shows on DVD has never been easier! Porch Couch offers newly released and classic movies and TV Shows on DVD at your convenience!

  • 2a6f459d 4e86 4544 9534 8129a95c126a
    France · Media and Entertainment

    Spécialisés dans la vente de «Trading Cards», nous avons décidés de créer, fabriquer et distribuer des Trading Cards françaises.