About this Program
8-Week Online (Virtual) Program that prepares you for funding and makes your company sustainable.
First 6 weeks - Due Diligence Intensive
Last 2 Weeks - Sustainability Program
Pitch / Demo Day - In person
We look at advanced tech (Blockchain, AI, AR, IoT) companies. We are industry agnostic.
WHO: Workshops feature hands-on work with staff as well as expert presenters and industry experts. Founders and/or key employees should attend.
WHEN: January 2020
WHERE: Virtually - via Zoom.
The 8 session workshop schedule is:
1. Session 1 - Preparing your company for fundability - The Due Diligence Intensive
2. Session 2 - Setting Up Companies for Global Growth - Company Structures
3. Session 3 - Intellectual Property and Term Sheets
4. Session 4 - South Korean Opportunities
5. Session 5 - Finance Essentials: Raising capital - Mock Pitch Day
6. Session 6 - Growing your Company - PR & Marketing
7. Session 7 - Sustainability Program - Sustainability Pledge and Sustainability Plan
8. Session 8 - Sustainability Program - Sustainability Plan
9. Pitch and Demo Day
- Funds up to $250k per team
- Takes up to 10.0% equity
Aerospace, Agriculture, Clean Technology, Construction, Consumer Products