About this Program
Unstuck Startups is a Hyperlearning community and accelerator that takes you from idea to prototype in 30 days.
We are founders just like you. We bootstrapped, we raised capital, we had our failures and we had our successes. We accelerate your learning through the collective experience of our industry network and startup community. Our focus is on creating tangible results.
Fail fast, learn faster, and succeed longer.
• Comprehensive programs taught by entrepreneurs
• Hyper learning community of founders who are passionate about helping one another.
• Co-working space to collaborate with your cohorts during the program.
• Network of top advisors, growth hackers, lawyers, angels & marketing pros.
Classes & Workshops - below are the types of topics we cover:
• Prepping Startups for the right mindset to succeed
• Creating a Fundable Business Model
• Budgeting, Forecasts and Governance
• Gaining Traction and Validation
• Marketing & Customer Acquisition
• Understanding mobile app development technology
• Building an effective website
• Building and testing your app prototype
• Perfecting Your Pitch
• Launching and Scaling Your Business
• Valuations, Discounts, Term Sheets & Debt
• Proving a Product-Market Fit to Investors
• Finding & Selling Investors
• Preparing Your Presentation & Investor Deck
Mentoring - examples of the types of mentoring sessions:
• VCs and angels who discuss startup funding
• Attorneys who discuss patents, IP and startup legal issues
• Designers who discuss smart UI, UX and product design
• Marketing experts who discuss branding and positioning
• Veteran entrepreneurs who discuss their experience running startups
• Financial advisors who discuss operating plans, forecasts and P&L
• HR professionals who discuss employee retention, happiness & benefits
• Authors and consultants who discuss management and leadership
• PR experts who discuss visibility, press and story development
Deliverables - Tangible deliverables during program include:
• Website with analytics
• Mobile app wireframes
• Mobile app prototype
• Pitch deck
• Legal incorporation
• Action plan
- Takes up to 5.0% equity
- Accepts 6 companies
Business Products, Business Services, Clean Technology, Computers and Peripherals, Construction