About this Program
Tarmac TX is going GREEN! Our 5th cohort will focus on #greentech, #cleantech startups.
We are especially interested in startups focused on the #circulareconomy.
**WE ARE AN EQUITY-FREE ACCELERATOR**
Startups interested in joining Tarmac TX's 2020 Cohort are encouraged to submit an application on Gust.com between 7/14/2020 - 8/24/2020
Requirements for Applying:
- Startups must be early stage (formation to seed-funding stage), for-profit, and have a technology solution that focuses on sustainability in addressing issues that include; environment, water, food, energy, and climate change. Special consideration for those startups related to circular economy.
- Startups must be located in Texas
- Founders must attend ALL required events and be engaged in the 3M mentor program.
- Applications open 7/14/2020 and close 8/31/2020
- Selected startups will be invited to present in front of a panel of judges and experts in a pitch
- Winners of the pitch-presentation event will be offered a spot in Tarmac TX's 2020 cohort.
BENEFITS OF TARMAC TX:
- Fully online acceleration experience
- Free 3 month green-tech focused program
- Mentor program with 3M employees
- Access to local startup experts and experienced entrepreneurs
- Connections to people and organizations within Austin and Texas
- Curriculum designed to help founders succeed
- A program and cohort dedicated to diversity and inclusion
- An international network through INCO, the #1 global collection of accelerators dedicated to
green and social startups.
- Engaged program alumni making an impact throughout Austin, the U.S., and the world.
ABOUT TARMAC TX:
Tarmac TX equips environmental and social entrepreneurs with the necessary skill sets and connections, and helps them access funding to reach their intended impact.
Going through Tarmac TX, social entrepreneurs refine their offering, test their solution in the marketplace, cultivate relationships with the right partners, mentors, and investors to grow their venture and thus maximize their social and/or environmental impact.
We foster early-stage startups offering science and technology-based solutions for environmental and social issues in Austin's innovation ecosystem.
Tarmac TX is a founding member of the Circular Economy Global Network, the world's first network of startup accelerators focusing on the circular economy.
Agriculture, Biotechnology, Clean Technology, Consumer Products, Consumer Services