About this Program
This program is focused on preparing technology ventures in how to scale a company. Unlike most Accelerator programs that focus on preparing your pitch, marketing or raising money this program takes an “inside-out” approach. We prepare your company not to just “look ready” but to “be ready” to take an investment, hit the ground running and execute your plan. Our program helps CEO’s develop into leaders that can rapidly execute plans, adjust when appropriate and gives them the experience to know how to navigate obstacles that derail promising startups. While a good pitch will attract investors, the deal is closed based on your response to questions and successful due diligence. Having the confidence that you can handle the next phase of your startup will help close the deal for investors.
• Mentorship by successful entrepreneurs with successful exits and scaled businesses to eight figure+ revenues.
• Training and guidance from subject matter experts in all of the disciplines required to be successful in scaling your venture.
• Access to corporate decision-makers and Introductions to customer prospects via corporate matchmaking events
• CEO to CEO level peer group participation to collaborate with and share common problems.
• Introductions to other Tampa Bay startups, investors, mentors, and investors at local and TBIC events
• Expertise from corporate partners
• Mentor-driven plus 1-on-1 coaching by staff of seasoned entrepreneurs/SMEs
• Opportunity to pitch (The Unpitch event) early December
• Free coworking space for three months after completion of any one workshop
Program goals for participants is to:
• Position CEOs for fundraising success
• How to know if your product or service truly has product-market fit
• How to get and turn pilot projects into recurring sales
• Train founders to become the best leaders, recruit A players and establish organizational culture of success
• Develop a go-to-market strategy and gain traction in the marketplace
• Overcome the obstacles that prevent so many companies from scaling their businesses
• How to know when to fold ‘em and ask for a re-deal.
- Takes up to 0.0% equity
- Accepts 10 companies
Business Products, Education, Fintech, Marine, Medical Devices and Equipment