About this Program
TO TORONTO INC is a confluence of Entrepreneurs, Startups, Investors, Management Consultants, Business Strategists, Lawyers & Immigration Consultants situated in Canada.
Our platform creates a launchpad for Innovators and entrepreneurs from across the world who aspires to make Canada their home turf.
We strive to offer Entrepreneurs coming to Canada a smooth path in their journey to setting up their business in Canada. It could be a start-up venture for them or a subsidiary of their existing company elsewhere in the world, but moving to Canada could strain their time and resources in getting things right. This is where we come in and help them navigate through a new system and make it an exciting journey.
During this journey, we work with entrepreneurs in incubating and accelerating the business and achieving their strategic goals like scaling up the business or achieving immigration goals in Canada.
Turning excellent ideas into powerful companies require much-needed capital as well and we understand our client's access to capital depends on their ideas reaching the right Venture Capitalists or Angel Investors. We work with Corporate Lawyers, VCs & Financial Institutions in realizing those big dreams for our clients.
1. Should have a scalable startup in any one of the industries we work
2. Your Startup should be endorsed by at least one reputed organization, private or public.
3. The Startup's product/service should be independent of the geography and demographics of a specific market.
4. Startup's core team should be no bigger than four people
5. The founders and co-founders should have English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 7.5 band with no less than 7 bands in individual sections
6. Should be committed towards working on the startup under the assigned incubator for a period of 6 to 12 months upon the commencement of the program
7. The core team should have a masters degree in their area of expertise
8. The core team should have been working full-time in the startup for over one year and should have at least one year of industry experience
9. The core team should be below 35 years of age
10. The startup should be able to incur the costs associated with the incubation, immigration, government fee and have proof of funds as required by the Government of Canada for personal expenses
If you think your startup is ready for a launch in the North American market and you meet the eligibility, let's get you ready for the game!
- Takes up to 10.0% equity
- Accepts 20 companies
Agriculture, Biotechnology, Clean Technology, Fintech, Lifestyle +1 more