About this Program
If you're a pre-revenue startup looking for market validation, learn how to bring your startup to Canada and scale into the North American market.
In our intensive two-week bootcamp you and your co-founders will learn:
* How to pitch to North American investors
* How to validate your idea for the American market
* How to find customers and close deals
* Local business customs
* Incorporation and Partnership
* Immigration options for startups who want to come to Canada
The bootcamp takes place from September 17-28, 2018 in Toronto, and costs USD $2,000 or $2,500 for two co-founders.
Startups being part of this bootcamp can be selected to continue at the fourth generation of LatAm Hub Toronto ending on December 14, 2018. Terms and conditions will be updated for those continuing in our three months program.
Deadline: July 15, 2018
LatAm Startups is a non-profit organization, we don't take equity from the startups selected in our programs.
- Funds up to $0 per team
- Takes up to 0.0% equity
- Accepts 5 companies
Agriculture, Biotechnology, Clean Technology, Digital Marketing, Fintech