About this Program
If you're a pre-revenue startup looking for market validation, learn how to bring your startup to Canada and scale into the North American market.
In our intensive two-week bootcamp you and your co-founders will learn:
* How to pitch to North American investors
* How to validate your idea for the American market
* How to find customers and close deals
* Local business customs
* Incorporation and Partnership
* Immigration options for startups who want to come to Canada
The boot camp takes place from March 5-16, 2018 in Toronto, and costs USD $2000 ($2500 for two co-founders).
Deadline: January 5, 2018
Terms & Conditions
* Startups being part of the program will have to dedicate at least 20 hours a week to the bootcamp in Toronto
* LatAm Startups will issue an invitation letter to be part of the program. Such invitation will be require for those that are processing visas but we're not responsible for the final answer from Immigration and Citizenship Canada.
* The co-founders are responsible to cover travel and accommodation during the time attending the workshop, as well any expenses related with health insurance and other relevant travel insurance.
* Once the startup is selected and the visa is processed, LatAm Startups is not refunding payments made in the case the co-founders or co-founder will not attend the bootcamp.
* In case one or more of the co-founders cannot attend, the co-founder(s) may transfer their seat to another designated person(s) representing the company.
- Funds up to $0 per team
- Takes up to 0.0% equity
- Accepts 5 companies
Agriculture, Biotechnology, Clean Technology, Digital Marketing, Fintech