About this Program
Kingston is ranked a top city for foreign direct investment and its strategic location offers access to high-quality supply chains, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and financial incentives—making Kingston a leading Canadian economy.
Kingston Economic Development Corporation along with LatAm Startups, is offering a scaleup bootcamp program for international startups seeking to expand business in Canada having the city of Kingston as their point of entry. This program can lead the startups to be selected in the Startup Visa program.
The program offers an intensive week offering the following:
* Access to daily training sessions
* Access to connections with the leaders of the startup ecosystem
* Access to information to other programs in the city supporting startups
* Volunteer in business development and marketing working with the selected company for this bootcamp.
* Access to networking sessions and events within the community
* Technology company with intellectual property
* Local sales traction or sufficient investment to put a company in Canada
* English conversational level
* Team willing to relocate partially or totally in Kingston, ON Canada
Minimum accepted MVP, please do not apply if your company is in ideation stage.
Technologies accepted into the program:
*Women in Tech
About Kingston Economic Development Corporation
As the sales and marketing arm for the City of Kingston, Kingston's Economic Development Corporation is committed to the key issue of long-term economic sustainability. The Kingston Economic Development Corporation's success is based on the attraction of new business, the growth and retention of existing business and tourism opportunities as measured by the resulting economic impact on the community. Kingston Economic Development provides support for start-ups, business retention & expansion and investment attraction including business advisory services, funding support, workforce support, site selection, planning and permitting and regional supply chain connections.
For more information please visit: https://kingstoncanada.com/
About LatAm Startups
LatAm Startups is a non-profit accelerator in Toronto that works exclusively with international startups. A designated sponsor for Canada’s Startup Visa program, LatAm Startups is a pioneer in bringing the world’s top startups to Canada and helping them scale globally from Toronto.
We're designated incubator/accelerator accepting startups under the Canadian Startup Visa program. For more information, please visit https://latamstartups.org/programs-startups/
- Funds up to $0 per team
- Accepts 20 companies
Clean Technology, Healthcare Services, Medical Devices and Equipment