Poland Prize powered by Kielce Technology Park
Jun 1 - Jan 1 | Kielce, Polandhttp://www.technopark.kielce.pl
About this Program
Poland Prize powered by Kielce Technology Park is a program that aims at bringing foreign technological startups to develop their ideas and businesses in Poland. This project is financial and substantive support, but also to create an opportunity to cooperate with polish businesses. We would like to invite originators from the Industrial Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, and Augmented Reality.
1. What do we offer?
- MONEY - up to 250k PLN in cash for your team to set up your new business. You also have the opportunity to earn more funds from our investors.
- MEETINGS - the meetings where you can learn how to set up your own business in Poland and get to know people from other countries who succeeded in running their companies here.
- SUPPORT - our experienced team of interpreters and legal advisors will support you and answer all your potential questions during the Soft landing phase.
- DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS - training sessions that will help you develop and improve your own business skills.
- JOB SHADOWING - possibility of learning how the business operates from within.
- WORKSHOPS WITH RECIPIENTS OF TECHNOLOGY - meetings with your recipients to better understand their expectations.
- CAREER - getting help in managing a startup from professional business experts.
2. For whom is the Poland Prize program?
- Individuals and teams (companies, research, and academic teams, TT Center spin-offs) consisting of at least 2 people.Teams (companies, scientific and academic teams, TT Centre spin-offs) consisting of at least 2 people.
- At least 50% of their company shares must belong to the founders/team members from abroad (outside of Poland).
- At least one Board member must be from abroad (from outside of Poland).
- The partnership should not be older than 5 years
- Being able to complete the technical challenges defined by our Partners (tech recipients).
3. How does it work?
The Program will be organized in three Rounds, each divided into two phases:
a) Recruitment phase (Application, Evaluation)
b) Preacceleration phase (Grant I – ca. 40k PLN, Soft-landing & Development)
a) Acceleration phase (Grant II – ca. 200k PLN, Mentor support, Develop the solution and cooperate with the recipient of technology or VC fund, Demo Day)
b) Post-acceleration phase (Support program, Business Date, Info Helper)
Poland Prize powered by Kielce Technology Park accelerator is financed by ”Poland Prize”, a program of the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP).
Need more information? Contact us - email@example.com
- Funds up to zł250k per team
- Takes up to 100.0% equity
- Accepts 36 companies
Biotechnology, Business Products, Business Services, Electronics / Instrumentation, Fintech + 8 more