About this Program
Do you want to pitch like an experienced and confident entrepreneur? Do you need to secure funding, customers or inspire employees to join your startup? We at ELEVACAO are delighted to announce that our highly rated Pitch Ready Program is now open to the public.
“I was really impressed with the quality of the ELEVACAO Sydney launch & pitch event. Great format and excellent pitches. It’s inspiring to see these Aussie women taking on the world!”
- David Oakley | MD, ANZ @ ServiceNow
ELEVACAO will help you build and deliver a superior pitch that convey’s your story and creates an emotional connection with your audience, backed by a robust business model and go-to-market strategy. Lead by our team of experienced 'pitches', over 3 half day workshops in AUGUST 2016 (16th, 23rd, 30th), we will help our women tech entrepreneurs get pitch ready.
DURING THE INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS YOU WILL;
1. Learn the fundamental business concepts to enable you to further refine your value proposition, product roadmap, business revenue models, organisational structure, competitive landscape and go-to-market strategies.
2. Allow time for you to build you pitch.
3. Practice your pitch in a safe environment with highly experienced experts who are all focused on helping you to elevate your business to the next level, including;
- Alex McCauley, CEO @ StartupAUS, David Wiadrowski, Partner @ PWC, Shelley Laslett General Manager Innovation @ York Butter Factory, Michael Muehlheim Senior Wealth Manager @ Macquarie, Nikki Durkin Founder @ Codemakers & 99Dresses, David Sinclair APAC ISV Lead @ Salesforce, Emma Weston, Angel Investor & Director, Operations @ FullProfile, Marisa Warren Chair & Founding Director @ ELEVACAO.
At the end of the AUGUST workshop, 3 women entrepreneurs will be selected to deliver their pitch at ELEVACAO's Pitch Event in October – in front of a live audience and a superior panel of seasoned entrepreneurs, VC’s and angels seeking advice, guidance or funding.
In order to assess your suitability for the ELEVACAO Pitch Ready Program in AUGUST, please complete this application, being as honest as possible.
ELEVACAO Foundation is a not-for-profit. We help 1st time women entrepreneurs to build and launch tech businesses. www.elevacao.org
- 1st time women tech entrepreneurs only
- Workshops location Sydney
- We take your confidential information and privacy very seriously and will not share your personal information with any 3rd parties without your recent constant.
- A $20 fee will be charged upon acceptance of your application
- Funds up to $0 per team
- Takes up to 0.0% equity
- Accepts 20 companies
Biotechnology, Clean Technology, Fintech, Internet / Web Services, Medical Devices and Equipment