About this Program
Do you want to pitch like an experienced and confident entrepreneur? Do you need to secure funding, customers or inspire employees to join your startup? We at ELEVACAO are delighted to announce that our highly rated Pitch Ready Program is now open in New York!
A sample of our alumni's success post graduation include:
* A 2016 alumni company currently preparing for IPO in 2019
* Manuri Gunawardena, CEO & Founder @ HealthMatch went from idea, funding, launch and wining TechCrunch Battlefield Australia in 12 months
* Christy Laurence, CEO & Founder @ Plann went from 40k downloads to 750k downloads in 18 months and now ranked in the top 1,100 grossing apps globally
* Raised $10m+ in venture funding for pre-seed/seed rounds.
* Now raising Series A level rounds to further expand businesses
* Closed multi-million $ contracts
ELEVACAO will help you build and deliver a superior pitch that convey’s your story and creates an emotional connection with your audience, backed by a robust business model and go-to-market strategy. Lead by our team of experts, over 3 half day workshops in APRIL 17th & 24th, MAY 1st 2019, we will help our women tech entrepreneurs get pitch ready.
DURING THE INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS YOU WILL;
1. Learn the fundamental business concepts to enable you to further refine your value proposition, product roadmap, business revenue models, organisational structure, competitive landscape and go-to-market strategies.
2. Allow time for you to build you pitch.
3. Practice your pitch in a safe environment with highly experienced experts who are all focused on helping you to elevate your business to the next level, including;
Jim Bourke | Partner @ Withum | US Board Director @ ELEVACAO
Lisa Diaz | Former Managing Director @ Goldman Sachs | Managing Partner @ Turf Advisory l Smart Infrastructure Advisor l Leveraging Decades on Wall Street to Improve Infrastructure
Sarah Neill | Inventor | Entrepreneur | Marketing Strategist | Founder @ A Relatively Unique Inc
Lisa Burton | Executive Director @ HearstLab | Founder | Data Scientist | Mechanical Engineering PhD
Ben Christensen | Global Lead & Innovation Manager for SAP Next-Gen Science Fiction Community @ SAP | Startup Mentor | Maker Evangelist
More to be announced soon.
Marisa Warren | CEO & Founder @ ELEVACAO | Advisor | Speaker | Investor
At the end of the APRIL/MAY workshops, 3 women entrepreneurs will be selected to deliver their pitch at ELEVACAO's Pitch Event on JUNE 13th, 2019 – in front of a live audience and a superior panel of seasoned entrepreneurs, VC’s and angels seeking advice, guidance or funding.
In order to assess your suitability for the ELEVACAO Pitch Ready Program in APRIL/MAY, please complete this application, being as honest as possible.
Founded in New York, ELEVACAO Foundation is a global not for profit empowering women entrepreneurs to build and launch successful tech businesses. www.elevacao.org
- Women tech entrepreneurs only
- Workshops location: New York
- We take your privacy very seriously. We will not share your personal information (such as your name, address or contact details) with any third party without your consent. We will not sell any information provided in this application. However, please note that ELEVACAO does not accept any obligations of confidentiality in relation to information submitted in this application or information that you provide to ELEVACAO during the Pitch Ready Program. Do not submit any information in this application that you wish to keep confidential.
- A $390 fee will be charged upon acceptance of your application. If your co-founder would like to attend any or all of the session they must pay a separate $195 fee to confirm their place.
Our past entrepreneurs have told us, and the results prove, that ELEVACAO delivers significant value for our entrepreneurs who participate in our program, and as an alumni remaining connected to our network.
As a not for profit it is important for us to have sustainable revenue streams whilst also staying true to our mission. By participating in this program not only will learn the skills to help you confidently pitch for funding, but also the opportunity to pay it forward for future women entrepreneurs.
* Please note that the ELEVACAO APRIL/MAY 2019 Pitch Ready Program is run in New York. Applicants must be able to attend the workshops in person. ELEVACAO is rolling out further programs across the globe in 2019 and beyond. If you do not qualify for this intake please subscribe to our mailing list on www.elevacao.org to receive updates about our new country roll-outs.
- Accepts 10 companies
Biotechnology, Clean Technology, Fintech, Internet / Web Services, Medical Devices and Equipment