About this Program
DID YOU KNOW only 3% of tech companies are founded by women, yet when funded they deliver 35% higher ROI than male-led firms!
Do you want to pitch like an experienced and confident entrepreneur? Do you need to secure funding, customers or inspire employees to join your startup? We at ELEVACAO are delighted to announce that our highly rated Pitch Ready Program is now open to the public.
“I was really impressed with the quality of the ELEVACAO Sydney launch & pitch event. Great format and excellent pitches. It’s inspiring to see these Aussie women taking on the world!”
- David Oakley | MD, ANZ @ ServiceNow
ELEVACAO will help you build and deliver a superior pitch that convey’s your story and creates an emotional connection with your audience, backed by a robust business model and go-to-market strategy. Lead by our team of experienced 'pitches', over 3 half day workshops in NOVEMBER 2016 (15th, 22nd, 28th), we will help our women tech entrepreneurs get pitch ready.
DURING THE INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS YOU WILL;
1. Learn the fundamental business concepts to enable you to further refine your value proposition, product roadmap, business revenue models, organisational structure, competitive landscape and go-to-market strategies.
2. Allow time for you to build you pitch.
3. Practice your pitch in a safe environment with highly experienced experts who are all focused on helping you to elevate your business to the next level, including;
- Charlie Wood, Country Manager @ Dropbox, Jemma Enright, CEO & Cofounder @ MoneyBrilliant, David Wiadrowski, Partner @ PWC, Emma Weston, Cofounder @ Full Profile, Investor, Shelley Laslett, Associate Partner @ Australia Post Accelerator, Michael Muehlheim Senior Wealth Manager @ Macquarie, Rick Baker, Cofounder @ Blackbird Ventures, Simon Anquetil, Executive Chairman @ Tech Pilot Fund, Marisa Warren Chair & Founding Director @ ELEVACAO.
At the end of the NOVEMBER workshop, 3 women entrepreneurs will be selected to deliver their pitch at ELEVACAO's Pitch Event in February 2017 – in front of a live audience and a superior panel of seasoned entrepreneurs, VC’s and angels seeking advice, guidance or funding.
In order to assess your suitability for the ELEVACAO Pitch Ready Program in NOVEMBER, please complete this application, being as honest as possible.
ELEVACAO Foundation is a not-for-profit. We help 1st time women entrepreneurs to build and launch tech businesses. www.elevacao.org
- 1st time women tech entrepreneurs only
- Workshops location Sydney, Australia
- We take your privacy very seriously. We will not share your personal information (such as your name, address or contact details) with any third party without your consent. We will not sell any information provided in this application. However, please note that ELEVACAO does not accept any obligations of confidentiality in relation to information submitted in this application or information that you provide to ELEVACAO during the Pitch Ready Program. Do not submit any information in this application that you wish to keep confidential.
- A $20 fee will be charged upon acceptance of your application
* Please note that the ELEVACAO November 2016 Pitch Ready Program is run in Sydney, Australia. Applicants must be able to attend the workshops in person. ELEVACAO is rolling out further programs across the globe in 2017 and beyond. If you do not qualify for this intake please subscribe to our mailing list on www.elevacao.org to receive updates about our new country roll-outs.
- Funds up to $0 per team
- Takes up to 0.0% equity
- Accepts 12 companies
Biotechnology, Clean Technology, Fintech, Internet / Web Services, Medical Devices and Equipment