About this Program
MACH37 refers to “escape velocity,” the minimum velocity needed to escape earth’s gravitational field. We felt that this was an apt name for our accelerator, because newly launched technology companies must push past forces that inherently prevent their growth. MACH37™ is designed to facilitate the creation of the next generation of cyber product companies.
MACH37 is seeking startups that:
• Are solving important problems in the fields of cybersecurity, autonomous vehicles, artificial intelligence, cyber-physical systems, IoT, industrial controls, or other cyber-related fields where security is critically important.
• Are developing disruptive technologies that enhance existing cyber capabilities or create entirely new markets.
• Have founders with the motivation and perseverance to turn sweat equity into commercial success.
• Desire mentorship and guidance to navigate sources of capital and grow revenue.
• Want to gain access to Virginia’s high-tech and security corridors and work with public and private sector customers to solve critical cyber challenges.
- Takes up to 3.0% equity
- Accepts 10 companies
Aerospace, Biotechnology, Clean Technology, Computers and Peripherals, Consulting