About this Program
IQS Next Tech is an equity-free acceleration program with an Industrial focus. The program is powered by IQS Tech Factory, the centre for entreprenurship at IQS and supported by ACCIO.
If you are a startup with a functional prototype and looking to Industrialize, IQS Next Tech invites you to apply, provided you fulfil the below criteria:
1. Value proposition is validated though a functional prototype (hardware only).
2. The venture is based on a proprietary technology that has the potential to be protected.
3. There are at least 2 full-time people committed to the venture.
IQS Next Tech application is open for startups from any of the below categories:
- Advanced Industrial Techniques
- Automation and Robotics
- New Materials
- Consumer Tech
- Energy and Environment
- Food Tech or/and AgtoTech
- Wearables or/and Sports
The goal of IQS Next Tech is to take startups with a functional prototype (TRL 5) and help them get closer to the first industrial series. The 6-month long program includes one on one sessions with key Industrial Partners to work on the entire value chain of hardware development- product design, identifying manufacturing partner, process verification, packaging, import-export and mass production. In addition to sessions with Industrial partners, the program also includes-
• Theme capsules on key topics focussed on manufacturing
• One-on-One mentor sessions with mentors from organizations like Girbau, Suez, Lubrizol, Ficosa etc.
• Founder Stories to learn from other founders who brought their product to the market
• Co-produce with manufacturing partners (factory visits)
• Demo Day on 23.01.20120, at IQS Tech Fest – The Festival of Industrial Startups,
showcasing their development and products to over 1000 visitors*
*IQS Tech Fest 2019 figures
31.05.2019- Applications Close
21.06.2019- Announcement Selected Startups + Program KickOff
21.06.2019- 20.01.2020- Acceleration Program (sessions)*
23.01.2020- Demo Day
*Please note that it is mandatory for atleast one member of the startup to be physically present during the days of the sessions,
Aerospace, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Chemicals and Chemical Products, Clean Technology