About this Program
IQS Next Tech is the first equity-free acceleration program with an Industrial focus. The program is powered by IQS Tech Factory, the centre for Entreprenurship at IQS and supported by ACCIO. Addiotionally, one of those 10 startups will be selected to participate in a 3 week all-immersion acceleration program (valued at 10.000 euros) organized by Richi Social Entrepreneurs in Boston.
If you are a startup with a functional prototype and looking to Industrialize, check the requirements below:
IQS Next Tech invites startups fulfilling the following criteria:
1. Value proposition is validated though a functional prototype (tangible products only)
2. The venture is based on a proprietary technology that has the potential to be protected.
3. There are at least 2 full-time people committed to the venture
IQS Next Tech application is open for startups from any of the below categories:
1. Health, MedTech or BioTech
2. Advanced Industrial Techniques, Automation or New Materials
3. Energy, Environment or Food
4. Wearables or Sports
The 6-month long program (June-December 2018) includes one on one sessions with key Industrial Partners to work on the entire value chain of hardware development- product design, identifying manufacturing partner, process verification, packaging, import-export and mass production. In addition to sessions with Industrial partners, the program also includes-
• Theme capsules on key topics- Customer Development, Legal, IP etc.
• One-on-One mentor sessions with mentors from Suez, Lubrizol, Ficosa etc.
• Entrepreneurs Stories
• Co-produce with manufacturing partners (factory visits)
• Demo Day in January 2019, as part of IQS Tech Fest – The Festival of Industrial Startups,
showcasing their development and products to over 1200 visitors*
*IQS Tech Fest 2018 figures
31.05.2018- Applications Close
15.06.2018- Announcement Selected Startups + Program KickOff
15.06.2018- 21.12.2018- Acceleration Program (sessions)
January 2019- Demo Day
- Funds up to €0 per team
- Takes up to 0.0% equity
- Accepts 10 companies
Aerospace, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Chemicals and Chemical Products, Clean Technology