About this Program
IQS Next Tech is the first equity-free acceleration program with an Industrial focus. The program is powered by IQS Tech Factory, the centre for Entreprenurship at IQS.
If you are a startup with a functional prototype and looking to Industrialize, check the requirements below:
IQS Next Tech invites startups fulfilling the following criteria:
1. Value proposition is validated though a functional prototype (tangible products only)
2. There are at least 2 full-time people committed to the venture
3. The venture is based on a proprietary technology that has the potential to be protected.
IQS Next Tech application is open for startups from any of the below categories:
1. Health, MedTech or BioTech
2. Advanced Industrial Techniques, Automation or New Materials
3. Energy, Environment or Food
4. Wearables or Sports
There will be individual sessions with experts from the Industry covering the main process involved in conceptualizing and developing a product. You can expect to go through the entire value chain of product development - defining individual requirement to design , implementation, and manufacturing, with an aim to achieve the most optimal market fit product.
PS. Startups need to be physically present only on the days of the sessions.
30.04.2018- Applications Close
10.05.2018- Program KickOff
10.05.2018- 20.12.2018- Acceleration Program (sessions)
January 2018- Demo Day
- Funds up to €0 per team
- Takes up to 0.0% equity
- Accepts 10 companies
Aerospace, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Chemicals and Chemical Products, Clean Technology