About this Program
Submit your idea for a free ticket to the student track of INVENTURE$ for Wednesday and Thursday and the main event on Friday. All submissions that meet the 'Submission Criteria'' below will receive one free ticket to the event.
The Top 15 receive pitch coaching from the winner of a Billion Dollar Idea Pitch Competition, up to two more tickets to the two-day student track and the final day on the main stage, and compete in pitch-offs held during the morning and afternoon of June 6th and the morning of June 7th.
The Top Six will pitch to early stage investor from the US & Canada in the finals on the afternoon of June 7th.
The Top Three will be profiled on the main stage of the INVENTURE$ program on Friday, June 8th.
- Current students and recent graduates (within the last 5 years) of a post-secondary institution who will have launched their product or service no more than 24 months prior to the June 6, 2018, event date
- Team members own at least 50% the company
- The company has not raised more than $1 million in funding for the product or service
- Companies may only enter one product or service into the INVENTURE$ Startup Pitch Competition
- Product or Service must fall into one of the following INVENTURE$ Student Startup Pitch Competition Categories - Agriculture, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Vehicles, BioTech Clean Energy, Biomaterials in Construction, Electrical, Forestry, Gaming (Software), Health, Internet of Things (IoT), Nanotechnology, Oil & Gas Sensor Technology, Water
Contact Craig Elias, Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Bow Valley College, by phone/text +1.403.874.2998 or email (CElias@BowValleyCollege.ca) if you have any questions.
Agriculture, Biotechnology, Business Products, Chemicals and Chemical Products, Clean Technology