About this Program
The IBA's Blockchain Accelerator for Global Growth works with early stage companies implementing blockchain technology for global growth. This 12-week program takes place in Los Angeles at the University of Southern California (USC) and is the only one of its kind in the US, providing state-of-the-art technical advice, one-on-one business coaching, market research and more. Companies will receive a customized international growth strategy, assistance in implementing and leveraging blockchain technology and funding readiness via angel, VC, equity crowd-funding or STO.
WHO: Workshops feature hands-on work with IBA staff as well as expert presenters and industry experts. Founders and key BizDev employees should attend. All companies enjoy a three-month USC intern to help with acceleration. Space is limited.
WHEN: The Wednesday 4-hour evening workshop schedule is:
1. Wed Nov 7 - Creating Globally Minded Company / Nuts & Bolts
2. Wed Nov 14 - Setting Up Blockchain for Global Growth
3. Wed Nov 28 - Int'l Mktg & Branding for Global Blockchain Audience
4. Wed Dec 19 - Legal, Regulatory, Cross-Border Taxation & Accounting
5. Wed Jan 9 - Finance Essentials: ICO/STO, raising capital, havens, etc.
6. Wed Jan 23 - Sustained int'l growth, QC, customer support, JVs, HR, etc.
7. Feb 8, 2019 - Demo Day
VALUE: The program gives you real deliverables based upon your needs:
Whitepaper, Pitch Practice, PR & Marketing Plans, Go to Market Strategy, Blockchain Architecture & Design, Interns, Investor Due Diligence Report, Mentors, Demo Day
HOW MUCH: The program fee is $5K and co-founders or additional reps are welcome for $750 each. Space is limited. Light meals served.
Aerospace, Agriculture, Biotechnology, Business Products, Business Services