About this Program
The H2 Refuel Accelerator — a unique partnership between Fraunhofer TechBridge, Greentown Labs and the Urban Future Lab — offers unparalleled collaboration opportunities for startups who want to bring their hydrogen innovation from concept to market with the support of Shell and Toyota.
We are requesting applications for solutions and startup technologies that enhance the adoption of hydrogen infrastructure and supply chain technologies through cost reduction, reliability and new capabilities. Apply at www.h2refuelaccelerator.com
Selected awardee(s) are eligible for one or more of the following:
1) Up to $50,000 in startup technology validation, demonstration and piloting services from the Fraunhofer R&D network.
2) Desk space at one or both of the partnered incubators located in NYC and Boston
3) 80+ hours of training and mentorship from the region’s top business and industry experts
4) Access to mentors and connections from Shell and Toyota’s networks
5) The opportunity to build close relationships with Shell and Toyota which may, upon program conclusion, result in an investment, joint development agreement, technical project, pilot and/or additional partnership format(s).
6) Visibility as a H2 Refuel Accelerator ‘Finalist’
- Takes up to 0.0% equity
Aerospace, Chemicals and Chemical Products, Clean Technology, Construction, Consumer Products