About this Program
We are a US-China cross border advisory service and accelerator. We represent major Chinese partners, e-commerce companies, and investors seeking to partner with US health food companies.
Ideally, our partners will invest $5-10m USD for 5-20% equity which means the company evaluation cannot be above $200mn USD. If the opportunity is really attractive, we may make an exceptional case and invest more or take smaller shares. As a minority shareholder, the Chinese partners will not interfere the local market and operation but only the China market where our strength lies.
• Under no circumstances will we look at companies that have not achieved the 5 million annual threshold, so NO start-ups.
• No conglomerates or companies owned by conglomerates, these should be SMEs.
• Company must be in good financial standing along with the achieved > 5 million annual sales.
• If the companies evaluation is >200 million this does not match our ideal, standard target, however we may consider.
Required Information for First Assessment:
Please note the following must be received in order to make an assessment for qualification:
1. Brand story and market position
2. Base fins such as historic TO, EBIT, margins and projections
3. Product catalogue with FOB pricing, local retail price for reference, existing channels
4. Overseas footprints and China expectation
5. If any existing distributors/branch/partners in China already
6. Ask for samples sent to me if applicable
We are interested in the following sectors at this point in the engagement. They all must be eco-friendly, sustainable, or organic. (Not listed in any order of importance)
specialty wine (eg ice wine). NO RED WINE OR REGULAR WINES AT THIS POINT
household cleaning products
Fortuna-China Accelerator Fall 2017
"Go China or Go Home"
- Funds up to $10M per team
- Takes up to 20.0% equity
- Accepts 50 companies
Food and Beverage