About this Program
Introducing the first VC-backed tech accelerator investing $100K in Latinx-led startups. In the Fall of 2019, ten select startup teams will embark on a 3-month journey to rapidly iterate and validate their startups to emerge as a strong, scalable, funded companies.
We are currently seeking passionate and committed Latinx-led tech teams of at least two co-founders in any industry from anywhere in the world ready to commit to our Fall 2019 program.
Are you ready to embark on a 3-month journey to rapidly iterate and validate your startup to, emerge as a strong and scalable company funded with $100K?
You will get:
· Capital - Each successful graduating company will receive a $100K venture investment at the culmination of the Program.
· Coaching - Our rockstar mentors and instructors are domain experts and experienced founders ready to guide, push and empower your startup at every step.
· Curriculum - We combine classroom instruction, exclusive events and creative experiential learning to build successful, scalable companies.
· Community - Co-working at our downtown headquarters and curated programming ensure that every cohort team emerges with deep relationships across a meaningful network.
All connected by culture – created for Latino entrepreneurs by Latino entrepreneurs.
We evaluate applicants based on:
· Team - At least two co-founders ready to commit full-time on the ground in Albuquerque, NM
· Tech – Concept leverages technology to disrupt or create new markets in any industry
· Stage - Plan to have a prototype or MVP that can be tested and validated over the course of the Program
· Fit - Has the potential to grow at scale, across the US and ideally, globally
- Funds up to $100k per team
- Accepts 10 companies
Biotechnology, Clean Technology, Fintech, Mobile, Nanotechnology