About this Program
Founded in 2012, digitalundivided (Didtechnology, Inc), is a fast-paced social startup with a simple, yet powerful, vision of a world where all women own their work.
We boldly empower Black and Latina women founders with high-growth startups to think BIG. Our programs serve as the primary pipeline for these women of color into scalable entrepreneurship and economic security. To execute on our vision, we merge data and heart to develop innovative initiatives that iterate at the speed of founders’ needs.
Our founders are passionate Black and Latina women entrepreneurs who are solving problems they care about: from underrepresentation to social justice; from software platforms to media; from fintech to health and wellness, from travel to education and e-commerce. In each sector, technology is the key to successfully scaling their high-growth ventures.
In order to qualify for BREAKTHROUGH, you must:
• Identify as a Black or Latina woman
• Have an established business in the Miami area that has been registered for at least 1 year
• Have majority ownership of an established business with demonstrated traction
• Have a technology component to your business (website or mobile app)
• Generate a minimum of $50,000 annual business revenue
BREAKTHROUGH Program dates are from October 3rd to October 19, two times per week (Tuesday and Thursday), and a final celebratory event.
*Acceptance into the program is at the sole discretion of digitalundivided.
Business Products, Business Services