About this Program
CSD SVF partners with deaf-related businesses, providing capital and tools to grow and flourish. SVF currently has three funds: one focused on companies primarily owned by deaf/hard-of-hearing people, one focused on technology companies that seek to benefit deaf communities, and companies owned by BIPOC deaf and hard-of-hearing people.
The second fund, the Techclusion fund, is open to people who seek to benefit deaf communities, regardless of hearing status.
SVF is open to funding US-based, deaf-related businesses in any field or industry. Our priority is that a business creates jobs for deaf employees. Alongside our partners, we seek to strengthen the deaf business ecosystem, and foster an empowered deaf community and a more equitable society.
The application requires the following:
1. Basic Information about yourself and other founders, if applicable
2. Company information (entity, location, stage, funding)
3. Explanation of social mission (what kind of impact does the business have in the deaf community?)
4. A complete pitch deck
5. Agreement to our Terms & Conditions
6. A business plan is optional
You can save your application at any time and return to it later. The official deadline is June 30, but we consider applications as they come in.
Business Products, Business Services, Clean Technology, Computers and Peripherals, Consulting