About this Program
CSD SVF partners with post-revenue, deaf-owned businesses, providing the capital and tools that each of them need to, grow and flourish. We invest from $50,000-500k into each partnership in exchange for part equity, generally 20-40%.
SVF is open to funding US-based, deaf-owned businesses in any field or industry. Our priority is that a business creates jobs for deaf employees. Alongside our partners, we seek to strengthen the deaf business ecosystem, and foster an empowered deaf community and a more equitable society.
The application requires the following:
1. Basic Information about yourself and other founders, if applicable
2. Company information (entity, location, stage, funding)
3. Explanation of social mission (what kind of impact does the business have in the deaf community?)
4. A complete pitch deck
5. Agreement to our Terms & Conditions
6. A business plan is optional
You can save your application at any time and return to it later. We are looking forward to receiving your materials. Good luck!
Business Products, Business Services, Clean Technology, Computers and Peripherals, Consulting