About this Program
A free 90-day program to help you break into the Australian market. Accelerate your understanding of Australia, rapidly expand your network and hit the ground running.
Developed by Haymarket HQ, supported by the City of Sydney.
The Sydney Landing Pad helps you explore and capitalise on your business opportunities in Australia. Get access to induction workshops, vetted service providers, visa support, mentors and startup ecosystem players in Sydney.
The program participants will be based in an open co-working space in Sydney’s central business district.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU AS A COMPANY FOUNDER:
- Free co-working space in Sydney's CBD for 90 days (to be used within one year)
- Customized workshops to help understand your opportunities in Australia
- Introductions to local incubators, accelerators, investors and mentors
- Get connected to vetted service providers, from law-offices to HR consultants
- Receive advice and support in obtaining temporary and permanent residency visas
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is this program free?
Yes, this program is 100% free and funded by the City of Sydney.
2. Does the program take any equity?
No, this program does not ask for any equity.
3. Who is this program for?
This program is for international companies that wish to relocate their core functions to Sydney or wish to use Australia as a test market or product development centre. The program is also open to international student-entrepreneurs in Sydney who intend to grow their business in Australia and would like to receive expert support and guidance.
4. When does the program start and how do the 90 days of free credits work?
The program starts the second week of April and we ask all participants to join us for that week to get to know each other and attend the induction workshops (April 8-12).
After the induction week, it's up to you how you'd like to use your credits within a year. You will receive continuous support from us along the way whilst enjoying the flexibility you need to run your business.
5. Where can I find more information?
Visit www.sydneylandingpad.com for more information.
6. Who developed this program?
Haymarket HQ in cooperation with City of Sydney (the Sydney city government). Visit www.haymarkethq.com to learn more about us.
- Takes up to 0.0% equity
- Accepts 8 companies
Aerospace, Agriculture, Business Products, Clean Technology, Education