About this Program
BootUP invites 10 highly motivated and aspiring startups to join a one week Bootcamp that is designed to help entrepreneurs grow their business to the next level. From pitch sessions to lean marketing strategies to product/market fit to mindset transformation, the Bootcamp will cover all important aspects.
We will transform the way you think, learn and execute, give you clarity on what matters the most to reach the next level. You will also have the opportunity to network with VCs, corporate leaders, mentors and other founders like yourself.
- Curated sessions and one-on-one mentoring by experienced tech professionals and BootUP mentors
- Network and interact with corporates and pitch to Silicon Valley investors.
- The opportunity to pitch your business idea to some of the most influential and tech savvy investors in the world and get their invaluable feedback.
- One-on-one sessions to guide and fine-tune your execution strategy
- Fireside chats with serial entrepreneurs, hear their success and failure stories first hand
- Access to our global partner network of investors, mentors and founders to accelerate your company from the ground up
Your one week Bootcamp program, set in the heart of Silicon Valley, will include:
- Mindset Transformation - What does it take to be successful as an entrepreneur? Do you have the right capabilities, a high hustle quotient, and resilience?
- Storytelling and Messaging - How do you present your company? Do you have a story that wows your audience? Is your value proposition strong and unique? Is it pricing, product features or both? What are the comparable products or offerings? How do you stand out in that?
- Extensive Pitch Training - Are you ready for your 30-second elevator pitch? Is your pitch deck meaningful and look feasible? Is your pitch creating a “fear of missing out” and urging to invest? Are you underselling your company or are you overambitious?
- Clear Go-to-Market Strategy - How do you acquire customers? Is your business built to scale?
- The Proper Business Model - What is your financial business model? What are your auxiliary resources and how do you leverage them? When will you be cash accretive? How much cash you will burn before you become cash positive? This is the most important figure every VC will be interested in. We will help you out in evaluating it.
High level breakdown by day:
Monday: Mindset Transformation, Pitch Training
Tuesday: Storytelling and Messaging
Wednesday: Goto Market Strategy
Thursday: Business Model Pt 1, Pitch Competition
Friday: Business Model Pt 2.
Some of our mentors include:
Based in Menlo Park, Silicon Valley, BootUP Ventures is a complete ecosystem connecting high-potential startup companies with investors, corporates, mentors and talent to generate growth and scale-up operations.
BootUP Ventures has accelerated 120+ startups who have raised more than USD 400 million in external investment and today have a combined valuation approaching USD 4 billion. By delivering these results, BootUP Ventures has been named one of the top three ecosystems in Silicon Valley. Underpinning BootUP’s success is a combination of high-touch mentoring of startups over time, global reach, a club-like atmosphere and a software platform that supports BootUP’s ability to execute fast by matching startups to mentors, investors, corporate partners and talent.
Unlike our competitors, BootUP Ventures is not a standard 3-month mass production pitch training program followed by a Demo Day to investors. BootUP’s core offering is instead to work with startups over two-years providing tailored mentorship and support along a company’s growth trajectory. The BootUP mentor network consists of over 800 outstanding individuals who provide in-depth expertise based on an assessment of what a start-up company needs at a particular point-in-time.
$1,500/Person. 50% discount for second attendee from the same startup (max 2 people per startup)
Room + Board: We have accommodations for the week, spaces are limited.
- Accepts 10 companies
Fashion, Fintech, Industrial/Energy, Internet / Web Services, IT Services