About this Program
The benefits of participating in the BiD Network Investment Readiness Program 2017 include:
* Business strategy support in order to put your business plan on one single page. The one-pager includes a practical action plan
* Personal support from (international) experts to assist you with making your financial model and investment strategy
* Personal coaching to prepare your business presentation for investors
* Pitch training in order to prepare your business pitch for upcoming investor meetings
* One-on-one matchmaking support in which we organise at least 3 meetings with pre-selected investors with an interest in your company
* Participation in BiD Network's upcoming Impact Investment Trip in September / October 2017. Your business will be included in the investor visits.
We only accept businesses that operate in Uganda and fulfil our selection criteria:
- Annual revenues of USD 100,000* (*exceptions are made for businesses with large social impact)
- Ugandan based
- Strong entrepreneurial team
- Proof of market
- Scalable business model
- Social impact
If your business fulfils our selection criteria, please register by filling the questions and attaching the requested documents below.
Make sure your profile is completed latest May 31st 2017.
After the deadline, our team reviews the application forms and when you fulfil our selection criteria, we will invite you for a personal meeting in Kampala and visit your business from where we decide whether your company qualifies to join the Investment Readiness Program.
The program participation fee consists of an initial commitment of USD 500 and a 5% success fee upon a successful investment. The commitment fee is only paid after final selection of your business to the program.
- Funds up to $1M per team
Agriculture, Education, Financial Services, Fintech, Healthcare Services