About this Program
BiD Network is organizing an Investor Trip to Uganda on 24-28 September 2018. Before you can join as an entrepreneur and meet the investors, your company needs to be fully prepared. Therefore BiD provides the Investment Readiness Program, which also includes developing the right set of investment documents.
Deadline for application: 8 June 2018!
Maximum enrollment: 12 companies.
The benefits of participating in the BiD Network Investment Readiness Program 2018 include:
* Have a Business Strategy to put your business plan on one single page.
* Personal support from our investment experts to develop your financial model and investment plan
* Personal coaching to prepare your business presentation for investors
* Pitch & proposition training in order to prepare your business pitch for upcoming investor meetings
* one-on-one dealmaking support with at least 3 meetings with interested, pre-selected investors from our international network.
* Be part of BiD Network's upcoming Impact Investment Trip in September 2018. Your business will be included in the investor visits.
We only accept businesses that operate in Uganda and fulfil our selection criteria:
- Annual revenues of USD 100,000* (*exceptions are made for businesses with large social impact)
- Ugandan based
- Strong entrepreneurial team
- Proof of market
- Scalable business model
- Social impact
If your business fulfils our selection criteria, please register by filling the questions and attaching the requested documents below.
Make sure your profile is completed latest 8 June 2018.
After the deadline, our team reviews the application forms and when you fulfil our selection criteria, we will invite you for a personal meeting in Kampala and visit your business from where we decide whether your company qualifies to join the Investment Readiness Program.
The program participation fee consists of an initial commitment of USD 500 and a 5% success fee upon a successful investment. The commitment fee is only paid after final selection of your business to the program.
- Funds up to $2M per team
Agriculture, Education, Fintech, Healthcare Services, Industrial/Energy