About this Program
The Barclays Eagle Flight is an Accelerator programme delivered by VitalSix and the Innovation Catalyst partnership based at Thames Valley Science Park in Reading, UK.
What is your commitment?
We ask that you are able to financially support yourself and commit to being based at the Reading Eagle Lab for the duration of the 12-week programme (starting in May 2019).
Successful applying companies for this May 2019 programme will receive one free place on the programme and a coworking desk for the duration of the programme. A nominal fee of £295 (plus VAT) will be charged for each additional participant from the same company up to a maximum of 2 additional participants per company. Additional desks will attract a desk rental fee.
Applicants can be start ups, early stage or established SMEs with new product development underway that fulfil the following criteria:
- A knowledgeable and experienced team: key industry expertise, mix of skills, relevant corporate experience and a recognition that additional teams members might be needed to develop their business.
- A clear route to revenue generation
- A large and growing addressable market - ideally recurring revenue business models and strong margins
- Potential and ambition for revenues of £50m+
- An innovative market leading technology/product/service
- Sustainable competitive advantage and a strong value proposition for their clients
Successful applicants will benefit from an intensive four month process that provides;
- Two day strategy workshop
- Five masterclasses
- Co-working office accommodation at Innovation Catalyst for the duration of the programme
- One to one advice and coaching from experienced entrepreneurs
- Being part of the Innovation Catalyst Community - events, peer interaction, access to customers
- Investment Readiness preparation
- Introduction to sources of finance
- AWS hosting and advice credits
- The opportunity to apply for corporate mentoring from Microsoft
- Accepts 16 companies
Biotechnology, Business Products, Business Services, Computers and Peripherals, Electronics / Instrumentation